DIY (Aeropónico Casero)

Todo tipo de información sobre elementos que faciliten la tarea de cultivo y cosecha, acá va.
Responder
seineken
Sinses: 460,0 

Mensaje sin leer

buscando por ahí me encontre con este excelente foro.

espero que les sirva de ayuda.
just a sec, this is gonna require a bowl...

ah lovely, all ready to go, are you? whether it be because you're sick of poor results or slowness or humidity domes, or because you wanna start the right way the first time, i understand your need for roots, so here is a simple step-by-step guide to building what is known as an Aero Cloner and been popularized as the expensive EZ-Cloner.

Parts List:

350GPH Danner Supreme Mag-Drive Utility Pump Model 3 (Model 5 500GPH for larger units)

35x 2inch Neoprene Insert Collars (only 50cents a pop in the 35x bag ;)

12x Aeroponic Misters (EZ-Cloner replacement sprayers, Mister 320 etc)

1x Rubbermaid Roughneck 31gal Tub or equivalent

Schedule 40 PVC
1x 1/2" Pipe in length
1x 1/2" Female Connector
4x 1/2" Elbows
3x 1/2" Tees

Imagen

TOOLS

Drill
2" Holesaw
11/32 Drill Bit (or 10/32 tap)
Glue Gun + Glue (or 2" netpots)
Composite Hacksaw (something to cut PVC)

Have you pulled these things out of your back pocket yet? Vundeba, let's begin constructing...

1. Screw the 1/2" Female PVC onto the pump output...

Imagen

2. Cut PVC pipe for a length that ends up at least 6" below the top of the tub. Remember, you can always cut more off later, so don't cut too short. Clean all ends of plastic, and stick the pipe in the pump's fitting.

Imagen

3. Stick 1/2" Tee on the pipe...

Imagen

4. Cut 2 equal lengths to go the long distance of the tub...

Imagen

5. Put the 2 last Tees on the ends...

Imagen

6. Cut 4 equal length short pieces and stick in Tees after cleaned...

Imagen

7. Attach the 4 elbows...

Imagen

8. Measure and Cut 2 more equal length pieces to fit your rectangle, clean, and check to see how your barebones fits together...

Imagen

9. Now take apart the PVC and with an 11/32 drill bit (or 10/32 tap) drill holes for the sprayers in the pipes, and screw in the misters. sealing these isn't really necessary, also your pvc should fit together tightly enough not to need sealing either.

Imagen

Imagen

As you can see that 18gal tub was a bit small, so i got the 31gal with plenty of space. Longer PVC, more misters, and a bigger pump and tub will allow you a bigger cloner, simple as that, design remains the same...

10. The Lid... drill the 2" holes you need. Clean the stray plastic off the holes without enlarging them, do no cut the plastic further yknow. Here you can either drop in 2" netpots, or what i had to do on some is to hot glue around the outside of the hole so the neoprene collars stuck in nicely, no netpot to fall in or for roots to get tangled in, or to buy ;) note: experience has shown users to cut the bottom half of netpots off so roots are not damaged on removal...

Imagen

Voila!

Imagen

keep an eye on temps, they should be 68-78, 75F optimal. the pump keeps my temps perfect, but i suppose if it gets cold an aquarium heater would just be needed... but this...

Imagen

means this...

Imagen

you can see net pot or not makes no difference... and really temps are not a worry like in bubblecloning ugh... just ease here... warmer temps at the start n cooler temps after roots show is optimal, but any in the range will get ya success, and the pump should put the temp in a perfect spot!

Imagen

i truly hope this saves folks the money that ez-cloners would steal from them, or makes roots possible, or both, just know that you can always do it yourself. peace n green thumbs all.
Last edited by KingRalph; 10-30-2006 at 03:22 AM..
foro original: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40055

saludos y buenos humos.
AUTOCULTIVO, LA MEJOR OPCION !!!
:weed: :weed: :weed:
Weed
Sinses: 260,0 

Mensaje sin leer

Me toco traducir jeje
lo de las imagenes brou no se ven :(
Pero por lo que entendiesta muy bacano parce
Un saludo
vaaandres

Mensaje sin leer

Excelente sistema. muy bueno para clonación. y para todos los estadios de nuestras niñas, el systema mas rapido,
ando en busca de una bomba con una OPTIMA presion para los micronebulizadores :roll: .. el canal de pvc se hace facilito.
He visto unos ssistemas muy buenos desde 130 dolares sencillos como el que muestras hasta de 300euros con 7000l/h para 20 compartimientos (20 plantulas x tubo de 6m x 10tubos =200 plantulas), netamente caseros. pero no se puede hacer algo en casa si no se tiene conocimiento, ni ganas, ni herramientas previo(as) , pero aquí en el foro es lo que hay ome :twisted: :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

este sistema es una verdadera delicia.. 8) pero me parece bien delicado y PRECISO, incluso mas que el Hydro , pero no imposible
voy a intentar hacerlo Aero Hydro Nft con pelicula nutriente por si se corta el fluido electrico por x o y motivo y así las niñas no se mueran en el acto por raices secas :evil: (desventaja principal al usar este sistema, un solo incidente en la parte electrica ya sea en el timmer,bomba, y se jode todo en minutos.) :twisted: el reto aguanta.. aunque tierra es tierra 8) 8) pero hay que variar aveces.
esquema de un proyecto
Imagen
dannyyzfr1

Mensaje sin leer

el sistema aeropónico es muy delicado, el crecimiento de las plantas es exepcionalmente rapido y da unos cogollos gigantes, pero el problema es que es un sistema muy esclavizante si uno mismo lo hace, por fallas electrica o que se rompa el fusible de la bomba, tambien es un poco costos porque la bomba debe estar funcionando el 98% del tiempo. por ahi leí que se pueden hacer de ciclos de 15min con la bomba predida y otros 15 con la bomba apagada pero asi tambien hay que tener mucho cuidado, las plantas de marihuana son muy delicadas en este cultivo de este tipo.
pero vale la pena experimentar
cultivando sueños.
masca
Sinses: 10,0 

Mensaje sin leer

dentro de poco montare un post sobre aeroponico y les explicare mas la bomba basta que funcione 1min de cada diez y por la noche 1min de cada hora realmente cuando sabes tiene menos mantenimiento la cosecha yo solo me ocupo cada 10 dias de cambiar el tanque de agua
Responder